In general machinery, the water pump is a very large amount of use. In the water pump category, the multistage pump is a product with superior performance, stability and reliability. Today, let's talk about the types and characteristics of the multistage pump.
1. Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump, this kind of pump uses a large amount, the installation form of the pump is horizontal, installed on the base or directly installed on the concrete foundation, using rolling bearing or sliding bearing (also known as bearing bush). Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump is mainly used for high lift, long-distance liquid transportation, such as mine drainage, fruit forest irrigation, boiler water supply, pressure washing, etc. its materials include cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, nodular cast iron, high chromium alloy, etc.
2. Vertical multistage centrifugal pump, the biggest feature of this kind of pump is vertical installation, compact structure, small floor area, economic use, mainly used in building pumps, saving area, used in such fields as fire fighting, domestic water supply, heating, etc. Generally, the material is cast iron, cast steel and stainless steel.
3. Submersible deep well pump. The use environment of this pump is underwater. When there is no installation condition of multistage pump in some places, the submersible multistage pump can be used. Generally, it is made of cast iron and stainless steel. It has compact structure, long and narrow volume and many impellers. It is mainly used in river water intake, mine drainage, fruit forest irrigation and other occasions.
4. Double suction split multistage pump, the basic performance of this pump is double suction split pump, but it has two impellers or more, and its appearance is basically the same as that of split pump. The reason why this multistage pump is designed is that the flow of ordinary double suction pump is enough, the head is insufficient, the head of ordinary multistage pump is enough, but the flow is not enough, so this pump is invented to meet special needs. This type of pump, is generally used in power plants, petroleum and chemical plants for marine development.
5. Small flow multistage pump, from the name we can see its characteristics are small flow, structure and multistage pump is the same, but small size, mainly used in precision industries, such as chemical plants, drinks, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Contact: Ms. Chrissie Gao
Add: No.517, Xiangfu Rd(E), Yuhua District, Changsha City, Hunan Province, P.R. China. ZIP:410000.