Split Case Pump
COS-F Split Case Fire Pump
- Flow: 500 - 5,000 gpm
- Head: 50-220m
- Outlet Dia.: 80-300mm
- Working Pressure: ≤ 3.5Mpa
- Product description: COS-F series horizontal split case fire pumps are engineered for reliable operation upon demand. All fabricated parts are standardized and accurately machined for true alignment, increasing overall du
COS-F series horizontal split case fire pumps are engineered for reliable operation upon demand. All fabricated parts are standardized and accurately machined for true alignment, increasing overall durability. Precision balancing of all rotating components provides mechanical dependability, reliable operation and minimal maintenance.
1. Split case fire pumps and accessories are engineered to meet all applicable code, including UL/FM, NFPA, CE certifications worldwide and all NFPA-20 standards.
2. Whether your fire pump application requires an electric motor, a diesel engine or vertical or horizontal orientation, these industry-approved pumps can be configured to meet your specific needs.
3. These pumps are designed to operate with pressures from 5 Bar to 20 bar, even in excess of 22 bar and flows from 500 gpm to 5000 gpm.
Flow: 500 - 5,000 gpm
Outlet Dia.: 80-300mm
Working Pressure: ≤ 3.5Mpa
Liquid Temp.: 0℃-60℃
Cast Iron, S.S 304, S.S 316L, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Duplex S.S 2205, Bronze etc.
Residential fire fighting
Build & ware house fire fighting