Split Case Pump
S Axially Split Case Pump
- Flow: 70-22,400 m3/h
- Head: 8-150m
- Outlet Dia.: 100-1,200mm
- Working Pressure: ≤ 2.5Mpa
- Product description: S series pumps are axially split case centrifugal pump, single stage, double volute, with a horizontal shaft. These pumps are used in handling water with slight impurities, conditioning and refrigerat
S series pumps are axially split case centrifugal pump, single stage, double volute, with a horizontal shaft. These pumps are used in handling water with slight impurities, conditioning and refrigeration system and so on.
1. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
2. The independent bearing housing allows for easy maintenance without removing the top casing.
3. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimizing vibration and providing quiet operation.
4. The pump also offers high efficiency throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump working life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
5. The split case pump is available with a liquid cooled sleeve bearing which promotes longer life and reduces maintenance.
6. High efficiency, anti-corrosion, anti-abrasion coatings are for options.
Flow: 70-22,400 m3/h
Outlet Dia.: 100-1,200mm
Working Pressure: ≤ 2.5Mpa
Liquid Temp.: ≤80℃
Cast Iron, S.S 304, S.S 316L, Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Duplex S.S 2205, Bronze, etc.
General residential & industrial water supply & transferring
Agricultural irrigation & drainage, Flood discharge & Emergency drainage
Civil water treatment, Waterworks, Sea water desalination
Air-conditioning, Fire-fighting facilities, High building water supply
Oil & Gas & Chemical processing, Abrasive liquids transferring
Power plant water circulation, Cooling tower & Hot water transferring
Mining, Boiler feeding, etc.